- Under no circumstances is any Core Staff Member to act unprofessional.
- Restraint before action!
- NetReps are in charge of their network, not you! This applies to EVERYONE from Network Operations Manager all the way down to the newest helper!
- We are here to prevent chaos, not cause it.
- No Core Staff member is to at anytime banwalk around any channel ban for any reason other than when OFFICIAL network duties require it!
- Only linked servers or servers interested in linking may have a channel named the same as their network without Admin approval. eg: #DALnet is a prohibited channel name unless DALnet is linked or interested in linking to CIRC.
- If your server/network allows user mode +W, any action as a result of a /whois notice is strictly forbidden. That includes "what do you want" notices and other such auto replies.
- All IRCops, regardless of network or position are to keep IRCop privileges seperate from Channel Operator privileges. This means that if a user deserves a ban, they get a ban, not glined. Glines, shuns, kills etc are to be used for user violating Network Policies, not channel rules!
- All IRCops must join #oper frequently. Allowances can be made if an IRCop is going to be absent for any length of time but notification is required before hand.